GENERAL SANITATION & SAFETY:
• Depending on the capacity at your time of arrival, it may be necessary to wait in your car until your stylist is ready for you. We’ll text you when it’s time to enter.
• Your temperature will be taken and you’ll be asked a series of questions before entering the building.
• Please wear a mask during your service. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided to you.
• Guests will be given a freshly laundered capes.
• We ask that you wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival.
• All locations will be frequently sanitized with a non-toxic treatment.
• Surfaces, tools and workstations will be additionally sanitized both between guests and regularly throughout the day.
• We are temporarily suspending self-serve beverage bars and magazines.
• Please arrive alone for your appointment so we can follow social distancing guidelines (with the exception of caretakers).
• Due to the length of some re-growths, there may be an extra fee to cover the extra color used.
• Blow dry services will be shortened during this time to prevent the spread of germs.
COVID-19 PREVENTION CHECKLIST
The salon is open and operating with your safety in mind. Please review the COVID-19 prevention checklist below. Please note that if you answer yes to any of these questions, you may not enter the salon at this time.
• Have you had a sore throat?
• Have you had a fever or do you feel feverish?
• Do you have shortness of breath?
• Do you have a loss of taste or smell?
• Have you been around anyone exibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
• Are you living with anyone who is sick or who is currently quarantined?
• Have you been out of the state in last 14 days?